Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pure Fun...Pure Pleasure

I loved writing a menage story. I mean what woman wouldn't love to be the center of two mens world. I must say that the one word that comes to mind when I think about it is 'intense'.





That is what I tried to bring that out in my story. The intensity of the relationship not only between the Lucian, Julian and Heather but also the intensity of the brother's relationship. I tried to show their fun loving side but also the bits of their character than made them unique.














In case you haven't read the book here is a quick Blurb:





Heather Crane makes a living helping couples become trios. After a chance encounter with the Grey brothers, she’ll put her knowledge of threesomes to personal use.
Julian and Lucian Grey want Heather for what she is. But they must learn who she is to truly understand the treasure they’ve found.





Excerpt:





Heather raced to her bedroom, grabbed the small suitcase, and was at the door before she sensed that someone was in her house. She’d been so close. So fucking close.
“Leaving?” a velvety voice asked from her dark kitchen.
“Whoever you are, get the fuck out of my house. I didn’t invite you in.”
“You opened the door to me earlier. I’d call that an invitation.” another voice interrupted from her bedroom.
The same voice from this afternoon. The damned delivery guy. “Look. You were delivering a package. I never invited you in.”
“You touched me.”
“That was an accident. You dropped the files.”
“No. You dropped the files. I was helping you pick them up.”
“Look, why don’t we call this an honest mistake, and you can leave.” The door was close enough that she should be able to get out of it before they reached her.
“I don’t think so.”
“I don’t even know you,” she turned toward the new guy, “so I know I didn’t invite you in.”
She gasped as two men stepped from the shadows. Both looked like the deliveryman from earlier today. Her heart jumped. Their dark hair was cut in the same cropped style, barely hitting their ears. Mirror images. Almost. The angrier one had the slight point at the top that most Fae possessed.
One smiled at her with a slightly lopsided grin, the other frowned. They both sported full lips. Lips just right to latch onto her pussy and suck her straight into an orgasm.
“If you invited him in, you invited me in, too.”
“Fuck.” Heather didn’t even bother trying to explain away what happened earlier. She dropped her bag and reached for the door. She opened it far enough to get a nice windy burst of night air before it jerked out of her hand and slammed shut.
Now would be a good time to be able to kick some ass. Too bad she couldn’t fight worth a damn.








If you enjoyed that then pop on over to Cobblestone Press and BUY YOUR COPY!





And look out for my new release coming out Oct 24th from Changeling Press!






Mastering Mirage


Leila Brown
leilabrown.blogspot.com
~Addictive Erotic Romance You Can't Resist~






2 comments:

Lissa Matthews said...

Very very nice! Sounds like fun! Now, if only I could get the delivery guys to stick around instead of putting the package on the porch and walking away...grins

Just thought I'd pop over and say hi.

I think I'm going to have to do something about a blog...(damn, I'm thinking again)

Selena Blake said...

Hey Lissa! How goes the blog? :)