Thursday, January 1, 2009

Two at a time...

I saw one of my favorite movies recently... I like anything with hot actors, sexiness, good acting and a fun story line. So it was no surprise that I love Mr. & Mrs. Smith.

And no, the fact they're assassins doesn't both me. What that says about me, I don't know... but back to the sexiness...

There's a part of the movie where Mr. & Mrs. Smith are comparing numbers... for any normal couple this might be the infamous "how many people have you slept with?" conversation. But for this couple, they're comparing kill counts. Mr. Smith says something to the effect of "well, I don't keep too close a count but high 50s, low 60s."

Jane Smith says "312."

"What?" her husband replies, incredulous. This couple is competitive, after all. He can't wrap his mind around the fact that his beautiful wife is first of all, an assassin like him, and second of all, has a whole lot more notches on her bedpost.

She kind of shrugs and says "some were two at a time."

The whole conversation is delivered with much innuendo (much to my delight.) And it's rather sexy. I know, I'm twisted. I'm also wicked.

Two at a time... that's why you're here, right? You're interested in why people would have sex with more than one person at a time. You're interested in reading about it (at which point I point you to the books and links above). Perhaps you're interested in trying it yourself. Or maybe you just want to see if it's the answer to your problems.

Join us in 2009 as we discuss the various aspects of the menage. See what super hot books we have to offer and what we're writing. A good menage novel may just be the first step to more sensuous sex. *wink*

Stay sexy,
Selena

PS. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: