Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why Rush the Sex?

For me there is never a reason. I like my sex slow. That's right I don't think there is ever a reason to rush sex in a book. In real life sex is all about the sensations. None of us say 'Hurry up and finish" in real life, so why would we do it in our books?

I want to enjoy each sensation while I am living vicariously through the book I'm reading. Each time a I read a one, two, or three sentence love scene and want to scream. Come on. Which one of us actually speeds up the love scenes in our real life? With all the other crap that goes on in real life I want to stretch those moments out even longer. So when an author cuts them down, I feel jipped.

That's why when you pick up one of my books I concentrate on every sensation. I want you to enjoy and live the fantasy of the longer sex scene. I want to draw it out, milk it, give you something to remember.

You can look for my next menage, Making Mischief, at the end of the month from Changeling Press. The sex is pretty intense. But again I can promise that you will not miss anything. I don't hide from the sex. And hopefully that is what my readers want.


Leila Brown

No comments: